Oil Water Heat Energy Electromagnetic Flow Meter
The electromagnetic cold heat meter is another form of electromagnetic flowmeter. The split structure is more suitable for harsh environments. The converter and the sensor are separated from each other. The inspection of internal components and the measurement of data reduce unnecessary troubles.In order to prevent external interference transmission signals, a 10 m double-core shielded cable is standard. Used in conjunction with a temperature sensor to measure cold heat.
1.The electromagnetic thermal flow meter can measure and display the heat releasd or absorbed by the heat exchanging system when the water flow passes.It is widely used for the heat calculation of heat supply.
2.A Pair of thermal resistances are used for the temperature measurement at the inlet and outlet.It has a simple structure and it is easy to use.
3.The converter can measure and display the instantaneous flow rate,accumulated flow rate and temperature of the flow and heat.
4.The two integrators in the converter are used to recording the total flow rate:total flow rate of the flow and heat.It has multiply outputs:current,pulse and digital communication.
Caliber range: DN15~DN1000
Power supply mode: 220VAC/24VDC
Output signal: 4~20mA/RS485, Modbus protocol
Range ratio: 150:1
Flow rate range: 0.1~15m/s
Nominal pressure: 1.6MPa
Connection method: flange connection
Under what circumstances is it best to try a split electromagnetic flowmeter?
1. The flowmeter is installed in the underground or in the high air, which is unfavorable for observation, maintenance and debugging;
2. Need to transmit data remotely, the principle is used in the case of harsh environment (transmission distance can not exceed 100 meters);
3. There is no need for measurement display on site, and it is required to centralize all data management.
4. When the ambient temperature is higher than 60 ° C or lower than 10 ° C;
5. Environments with strong corrosiveness or other liquids may leak in the air;