Turbine flow meter
Turbine flow meter has the characteristics of simple structure, high precision, convenient installation and maintenance. This product is widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, water supply, paper making, environmental protection, food and other fields. It is suitable for measuring closed pipes and stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 2Cr13 and corundum Al2O3, hard alloys, no corrosion, no fiber, particles, etc. Impurity liquid.
Turbine flow meter features:
1. The sensor is a carbide bearing thrust type, which not only ensures accuracy, but also improves wear resistance.
2. The structure is simple, firm and easy to assemble and disassemble.
3. The measuring range is wide and the lower limit flow rate is low.
4. Low pressure loss, good repeatability and high precision.
5. It has high resistance to electromagnetic interference and vibration.
Main technical performance of turbine flow meter:
1. Nominal diameter: (4 ~ 200) mm basic parameters are shown in Table 1;
2. Medium temperature: (-20 ~ 80) ° C, (-20 ~ 120) ° C;
3. Ambient temperature: (-20 ~ 55) ° C;
4. Accuracy: ±0.2%, ±0.5%, ±1%;
5. Detector signal transmission line system: three-wire voltage pulse (three-core shielded cable);
6. Power supply: voltage: 12V ± 0.144V, current: ≤ 10mA;
7. Output voltage amplitude: high level ≥ 8V, low level ≤ 0.8V;
8. Transmission distance: the distance from the sensor to the display instrument can reach 250 meters;
9.On-site display type power supply: 3V (powered by lithium battery, can be used continuously for 3 years);
10. Display mode: The on-site liquid crystal displays instantaneous flow and accumulated flow;
11. On-site display with signal output power supply: 24V; 4 ~ 20mA two-wire current output, long-distance transmission distance of 500 meters.