Avoid large temperature changes, the surface of direct sunlight, the ambient temperature is generally: -25 ~ 60 degrees. If a secondary heat source is used, thermal isolation and ventilation facilities must be provided to avoid places with strong corrosive atmospheres or explosive gases.
2. Avoid magnetic interference, such as motors, transmitters, and other power supplies.
3. Straight pipe section requirements, before 10D, after 5D, at least: before the 5D, after the 2D, plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter before: 15D, after 10D, electromagnetic flowmeter and piping must be concentric, the error is less than: 0.05DN.
4. The electromagnetic flowmeter must be in a position where there is maintenance space. For example, a person can stand down and have a telescopic tube.
5. Electromagnetic flowmeters cannot be installed on sloshing pipes. There are support brackets on the front and back.
6. If the electromagnetic flowmeter must be installed outdoors, be sure to avoid flooding and direct sunlight. Do moisture-proof sun protection measures.