(1) Turbine flowmeters are sensitive to distortions in the distribution of flow velocity in the pipeline and to the swirling flow. Therefore, in the case of unclear pipelines, the first 20D and the latter 10D are generally required. If the pipeline is not complicated, it can be used for the first 10D and then the 5D.
(2) Turbine flowmeters require no contamination of the media, otherwise a 100 mesh or 80 mesh filter is installed upstream.
(3) If the medium contains gas, install the air eliminator upstream.
(4) If the turbine flow meter is installed at the lowest end of the pipeline, install a drain valve on the lower side and discharge it regularly.
(5) The general flow control valve is installed downstream of the flowmeter, and the shutoff valve is installed upstream and the shutoff valve must be fully open.