(1) DN50 is only screwed below, DN15 is only flanged, sanitary type.
(2) Components: housing, preamplifier, front guide, rear guide, impeller, bearings (ball bearings, shafts).
(3) Output signal: pulse, 4~20mA, RS485, HART protocol.
(4) Power supply: 12VDC, 24VDC, battery powered.
(5) The flow range is generally 1:10 with diffuse flow.
(6) General impeller material: stainless iron (2Cr13), dual phase steel (corrosion resistance)
(7) Large viscosity cannot be measured. Generally less than: 5*10-6m2/S
(8) High accuracy, generally: 0.5%, small diameter: 1%. Repeatability is high, usually in a year: 0.05~0.2%, so trade settlement is much used.
(9) Cementing flow meters, used in oil fields, generally measure cement slurry. A high pressure type, flange clamping.
(10) There is a plug-in type.
(11) Medium temperature: -20~150 degrees
(12) Common type and explosion-proof type