First, the main advantages of gas turbine flowmeter
1. High precision: The whole range is generally 1%-2.0%, the high-precision type is 0.5%-1.0%; it belongs to one with high accuracy.
2, good reproducibility: generally up to 0.05% ~ 0.2%, due to its good repeatability, through the frequent calibration or online calibration can achieve extremely high accuracy, so in the trade settlement is the preferred flow meter one.
3. Wide range: Medium and large calibers generally reach 20:1 or more, small calibers are 10:1, and the initial traffic volume is also low.
4, the pressure loss is small: at normal pressure is generally 0.1 ~ 2.5kPa.
5, compact structure, light weight, more convenient installation and use, large circulation capacity.
6, can use a variety of display methods, can only with a mechanical counter or just with ordinary flow totalizer, you can also add a temperature and pressure compensation instrument on the mechanical counter, or only with the temperature and pressure compensation instrument, and long-term use of lithium batteries Power supply, easy to use.
7. As pulse frequency signal output is generally used, it is suitable for total amount measurement and connection with computer without zero drift and strong anti-interference ability. At the same time, if high-frequency signal output is used, a very high frequency signal (3-4 kHz) can be obtained and the signal resolution is strong.
Second, the main disadvantages of gas turbine flowmeter
1. To maintain calibration characteristics for a long period of time, regular calibrations are required. Suspended or corrosive components contained in the medium will cause problems such as bearing wear and jamming, which will change its accuracy and limit its scope of application. Although the use of wear-resistant carbide shafts and bearings has improved after the situation, but this problem Still exist. Therefore, it must be calibrated regularly. It is better to have on-site calibration equipment for trade storage and high-precision measurement requirements.
2, regular refueling to ensure adequate lubrication of bearings to ensure measurement accuracy and prolong life.
3, the physical characteristics of the medium (such as density, viscosity, etc.) have a greater impact on the characteristics of the turbine flow meter. Gas flow meters are susceptible to density, and are closely related to temperature and pressure, so warm-pressure corrections are required.
Third, gas turbine flow meter is not applicable occasions
1. The gas turbine flowmeter is greatly influenced by the flow field distribution. Therefore, the flowmeter with no rectifier at the inlet should be provided with a straight pipe section on the upstream and downstream sides of the sensor as required. The flowmeter with a rectifier designed at the inlet should also comply with the requirements of the instructions for use. Set the straight pipe length.
2. It is not suitable for applications where there is a strong pulsating flow, nor is it suitable for measurement of mixed-phase flow.
3. The cleanliness of the measured medium is relatively high, and the filter must be installed as required, but this also brings about an increase in pressure loss.
4. The flow characteristics of small-diameter turbine flowmeters are severely affected by physical properties, so it is difficult to improve the performance of small-diameter turbine flowmeters. If the minimum diameter is DN25, but its range is only 10:1, the highest accuracy is only ±1.0%.
5, not allowed in the presence of fast switching occasions.