Vortex flowmeter installation and use instructions
Vortex flowmeter installation environment requirements:
1. Avoid strong electrical equipment, high frequency equipment, and strong switching power supplies as much as possible. The power supply for the instrument is separated from these devices as much as possible.
2. Avoid the direct effects of high temperature heat sources and radiation sources. If it must be installed, it must be insulated and ventilated.
3. Avoid high humidity environment and strong corrosive gas environment. If it must be installed, there must be ventilation measures.
4. Vortex flow meters should be installed as far as possible on the vibration of the pipeline. If it is necessary to install, pipe fastening devices must be added at the upstream and downstream 2D, and anti-vibration pads must be added to enhance the anti-vibration effect.
5. It is best to install the instrument in the room. When it is installed outdoors, it is necessary to pay attention to waterproof. Pay special attention to the U-shape of the cable at the electrical interface to prevent the water from entering the amplifier case along the cable.
6. There should be more space around the instrument mounting point for installation wiring and regular maintenance.