1. The principle is different: The principle of electromagnetism is tested using Faraday's electromagnetic induction principle. Since his principle is the principle of electromagnetism, he must consider his ability to resist electromagnetic interference, so their principle determines their own production process. Electromagnetic interference coils must not be added, so that they will not be subjected to electromagnetic interference, so as to achieve product performance stability.
2. The test medium is different: Electromagnetic flowmeters mainly test charged ionic liquids. If they are liquids they cannot test, for example test oils, they cannot be tested.
3. Pressure loss: Because there is no moving part in the electromagnetic flowmeter, the fluid in the pipeline flows through the pipeline of a pipeline. Without any pressure loss, other flowmeters are not the same. They all pass through the volume. Measured by the method, they will inevitably produce pressure loss.
4. Corrosion: Electromagnetic flowmeters for corrosive liquids, can replace the electromagnetic lining to match the corresponding media, other flowmeters will not work, if you want to corrosion, they must change the overall material
5. Cleanliness of the liquid: Electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly used to test the liquid containing impurities, such as sewage, mud, sand, etc. can be measured
6. Pipe diameter: The diameter of the electromagnetic flowmeter can be up to DN2200.