1. Small size and light weight The volume is only 200×93×33mm
2. Non-contact measurement The magnetic flow measurement is performed by attaching a magnetic ultrasonic flowmeter sensor to the outer wall of the pipe.
3. Support multi-language menu Customizable Chinese, English, Italian, Spanish and other languages
4. Large measuring range Select different types of sensors to measure the flow of the pipe diameter from DN15 to DN6000mm.
5. Large-screen liquid crystal display can display cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, working status, etc.
6. Built-in data memory The built-in data logger space is 24K bytes and can store 2000 lines of measurement data.