Model NO.: GRD981
Structure Design: Input Type
Display Type: LED
IP Rating: IP67
Measuring Range: 30m(Rope), 6m(Rod)
Processing Connection: Thread: G 1 1/2′′ a; G 2′′a; 1 1/2′′ NPT
Process Pressure: (-0.1-4)MPa
Signal Output: (4^20)Ma(Two-Wire)/Hart/Profibus PA
Transport Package: Carton
Type: Silicon Piezoresistive Type
Pressure Range: High Pressure
Accuracy Grade: 1.0G
Kind: Liquid Level Transmitter
Application: Level Measurement for Liquids/Solids, in Complex
Probe Material: Stainless Steel 316L/PTFE
Process Temperature: (-40~150)C
Power Input: 2-Wire(DC24V) 4-Wire(DC24V/AC220V)
High frequency rod type radar level meter for liquid solid powder and granule
High Frequency Rod Type Radar Level Meter transmits high frequency microwave pulses, which travels along the detecting component(steel rope or rod) and reflects when veaching the liquid/material surface. The time interval between pulse emission and reception is in direct proportional to the distance between the surface of target medium and reference plane on the instrument.
1. Our High Frequency Rod Type Radar Level Meter equipped with advanced microprocessor and unique EchoDiscovery echo processing technology. It can be used in complex hazardous process condition.
2. It is with extremely low emission power, can be mounted on various metal or non-metal vessels. Harmless towards the environment and human beings.
3. There are multiple options available in choosing various process connection and detecting component, which enables High Frequency Rod Type Radar Level Meter to be applied in a broad extent of applications, such as high temperature, high pressure, medium with small dielectric constant and etc...
|Model||High frequency rod type radar level meter for liquid solid powder and granule|
|Application||Level measurement for liquids/solids, in complex hazardous process condition|
|Measuring Range||30M(rope), 6M(rod)|
|Probe material||Stainless steel 316L/PTFE|
|Processing Connection||Thread: G 1 1/2'' A; G 2''A; 1 1/2'' NPT|
|Signal Output||(4^20)mA(two-wire)/HART/Profibus PA|
Frequently Asked Questions
1.How safe is radar level measurement to people?
Average transmission output: Only 3.6μW. In practice this low power is fully shielded in metal vessels.
As a comparison: The transmission output of a mobile telephone s about 2 Watts!
2.Within which temperature and pressure ranges can radar sensors be used?
Surrounding temperatures on housing:
-40°C up to +70°C.
Temperature range on flange:
-40°C up to +150°C.
For high-temperature radar:
-60°C up to+400°C.
Pressure: From vacuum up to 160 bar
3.Which products can be measured with radar?
Solids: Practically all above a DK value of 2.5
Liquids and liquefied gases: Above a DK value of 1.5
4. How to pay and how to delivery?
PayPal, WESTERN UNION, Maestro, MoneyGram, VISA
UPS, FedEx, TNT, DHL, EMS
For each type, we can send you the detailed high-resolution pictures since we have the sample in our hand.
For packaging, we have the professional packaging starff, pls. don't worry about the shipping.
1. Delivery time is 5~7 days for sample and 15 working days for bulk order;
2. Strong production capacity and strict quality control system;
3. Your inquiry and problems related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours;
4. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquires;
5. After-sale tracking service for all of our clients;
6. OEM is available; small quantities, mixed bulk orders are also welcome;
7. Payment: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Paypal , Western Union, MoneyGram;
8. Delivery way: UPS, DHL, TNT, FEDEX, EMS, CHINA POST.
Founded in 2005, our company is committed to supplying a full range of pressure switches / transmitters / sensors, level switches / transmitters/ meters, flow switches / transmitters/ meters.
More information, you can browse our website: www.gallopsensor.com
If you need High frequency rod type radar level meter for liquid solid powder , please feel free to contact us!