After the mechanical installation and electrical installation are completed, the installation quality should be checked before commissioning.
(1) The joints, flanges, valves, pressure measuring holes, temperature measuring holes, etc. on the main pipe and the bypass pipe should be installed well, the screws should be fastened, and the welds should be intact;
(2) It should be checked whether the sensor installation is correct, the installation direction is correct, and the installation method is appropriate;
(3) It should be checked whether the electrical connections of each part are correct and the grounding is good;
(4) After the above inspection is confirmed to be correct; the power can be turned on, and the instrument coefficient K is set to the meter, the inner diameter D of the measuring tube, the standard state density ρ of the fluid, and the upper and lower limits of the flow rate and pressure from the temperature range. .
2. Static debugging
(1) Slowly open the upstream valve, close the downstream valve, the fluid flow is measured by the pipeline, the pipeline, the pressure inside the pipeline rises to the working pressure, and there should be no leakage at each joint;
(2) Turn on the power supply, check the rated value and ripple of the measuring working power supply, observe the static working condition of the vortex flowmeter and each supporting instrument. The specific content: 1 vortex flowmeter should have no output signal, simulate The output signal should be 4mA, and the pulse signal output should have no output square wave; the instantaneous flow indication should be zero, and the cumulative flow should be unchanged; 2 if the pressure and temperature transmitter are installed, the pressure transmitter should output corresponding to the working pressure. Signal; the temperature transmitter should output a signal corresponding to the temperature of the medium. If the pressure and temperature transmitter output signals are normal and the vortex flowmeter has an output signal, the vortex flowmeter should be statically adjusted.
(3) Static adjustment of the vortex flowmeter. If the output signal of the vortex flowmeter is a 50Hz pulse signal or a current signal corresponding to 5Hz, this is a 50Hz power frequency interference signal, and the shielding and grounding of the instrument should be improved to eliminate 50Hz interference. If there is a small unstable output signal, it may be that the valve is not completely cut off, there is flow leakage, the valve should be checked and closed; or the preamplifier gain of the converter is too high or the trigger sensitivity of the shaping circuit is too high, Reduce the gain and trigger sensitivity until the output is zero; it may be caused by the vibration of the pipeline, check the vibration of the pipeline, take vibration reduction measures, eliminate the vibration interference, and make the vortex flowmeter output at zero static.