Selection of measuring bowl
● The choice of the measuring tank， first considers the size of the field flow range and which tank is suitable for the tank.
● When a variety of tanks are available, determine the tank size based on the size of the existing channel on the site and minimize the amount of construction.
● When there is sludge or debris, the Bachelor tank or the throatless tank should be used.
● Triangle , rectangular , and equal width have greater resistance to water flow, solid matter is easy to deposit on the upstream side, but the production cost is lower; the resistance of the water flow in the Barcher tank and the throatless channel is small, and the solid matter is not easy to deposit. The production cost is higher.
● The material of the measuring bowl should be determined according to the corrosiveness of the liquid. PVC, carbon steel and stainless steel are generally used. PVC material has corrosion resistance, but it should be protected from sunlight and aging, and should not be used in high temperature media.