Vortex Flow Meter Transmitter Precautions for use
(1) In the water supply system, the flowmeter is generally installed in the instrument well. In order to prevent damage to the instrument during the rainy season, the instrument should be removed from the instrument well or a separate sensor.
(2) When there is a high-power motor near the flowmeter, in order to avoid power frequency interference, in addition to shielding the signal transmission cable, the signal transmission mode should use DC signal as much as possible.
(3) The technical parameters of the flowmeter should be well managed, such as the KQ coefficient of the flowmeter, the full-scale frequency, etc. The loss of these data will cause great difficulties for the maintenance of the instrument in the future.
(4) When using the explosion-proof flow sensor, the instrument equipment casing must not be opened on site in the power-on state. When repairing, pay attention to the protective casing, especially the flameproof joint surface can not be damaged.
(5) The test element should be taken out of the pipeline regularly and cleaned with alcohol or gasoline.