air liquid differential pressure transducer sensor
This differential pressure transmitter is suitable for differential pressure measurement in the liquid or gas and process industries, including a variety of harsh corrosive media environments. It is an ideal differential pressure measuring instrument in the field of industrial automation.
* Imported diffused silicon pressure sensors and advanced membrane isolation technology.
* Compact and easy to install.
* Cutoff frequency interference design, strong appearance interference, lightning protection.
* Reverse wiring and overvoltage protection, current limiting protection.
* High precision, good stability, fast response and impact resistance.
Measuring medium : Liquid or gas (compatible with contact materials)
Overall material : Diaphragm 316L stainless steel (contact)
Process connection 304 stainless steel (contact)
Housing 304 stainless steel
Seals Nitrile rubber (contact)
Display housing ABS engineering plastic (digital tube display)
Hessmann joint ABS engineering plastic
Pressure range: -100kPa～0～100MPa
Output signal: 4～20mA, RS485 (standard Modbus-RTU protocol),
Supply voltage: 12 ~ 36VDC
15~36VDC Normal (with display or output 0~10VDC)
Accuracy class : 0.25% FS / 0.5% FS
Head display accuracy 0.5 level, digital tube (LED) display
Working conditions : Medium temperature -40～85°C
Ambient temperature -40～85°C
Ambient humidity 0%～95%RH (no condensation, no condensation)
Temperature compensation : -10～70°C
Seismic performance : 10g (20...2000Hz)
Response frequency : Analog signal output ≤ 500Hz, digital signal output ≤ 5Hz
Stability : ±0.1% FS/year
Temperature drift : ±0.01%FS/°C (within the temperature compensation range)
The diamensions of the differential pressure transmitter(unit:mm)
* Compatible with 316LSS, non-corrosive gases and liquids;
* Measuring wind pressure and flow rate during industrial processes;
* Measuring the pressure on pipes and stoves;
* Used in petroleum, chemical, urban construction;
* Meteorological monitoring.