Double Flange pressure transmitter sensor
The intelligent pressure transmitter is a new type of intelligent instrument developed by the company using international advanced technology and multi-party technical strength within the United Nations. The instrument adopts microprocessor technology for temperature compensation and nonlinear compensation, which greatly improves the measurement accuracy of the instrument, improves the temperature characteristics, expands the range ratio, and adds the intelligent configuration function, further satisfying the high reliability and high stability requirments of the industrial field instrument.
* The instrument can be configured in real time during the operation of the instrument, such as modifying the range, monitoring variables, etc.;
* Intelligent linearization of pressure signals ensures accurate and reliable measurement data;
* There are reverse protection circuits and current limiting circuits on the circuit board to avoid accidental damage to the lines as much as possible;
* Solid components, plug-in electronic circuit boards, robust anti-vibration;
* Range, zero point, damping field continuously adjustable;
Output signal: DC4-20mA+HART protocol
Ambient temperature limit: Normal type -40 to 85 °C LCD head -20 to 70 °C
Process temperature limit: -40 to 104 ° C
Storage temperature limit: -40 to 85 ° C
Volume change: less than 0.01in (0.16cm)
(Zero reference calibration range, silicone oil filling under reference conditions, built-in 316L stainless steel isolation diaphragm)
Accuracy: Range ratio <5:1:≤±0.1 % FS
Range ratio ≥5:1:≤±0.25 % FS
Stability: 6 months, ±0.5% URL
Ambient temperature effect: -29 to 85 ° C
Zero error: 0.5% URL/56°C
Overall error: (0.5% URL + 0.2% calibration range) / 56 ° C
Vibration effects: In any axial direction, the vibration at 200 Hz is 0.2% URL/g
Power supply range: 12 ~ 36VDC
Mounting position effect: Zero drift is at most ±0.25KPa. All zero drifts can be corrected; there is no effect on the range.
Load impact: No load impact unless the supply voltage changes.