Battery Magnetic Flow Converter
Battery Powered Electromagnetic Flow (water) meter Converter/Transmitter is a kind of battery powered electromagnetic converter.
This electromagnetic converter is capable of being used together with common electromagnetic flow meter sensor, with the flow rate measurement accuracy up to 0.5 level.
The standard configuration of battery powered electromagnetic converter has a lithium battery, which is capable of working 3 to years consecutively. If a high-capacity battery is applied, the convertor will have longer working time.
Wireless and structure:
Battery powered electromagnetic converter has GPRS wireless data transmission function, RS485modbus protocol (external power supply or battery-powered) communication function.
Stainless steel outer covering and infrared remote control is applied to RBEFC-B battery powered electromagnetic converter to meet IP68-level seal protection requirement, which means the convertor can be used in underground and other damp places.
1. Measuring Diameter: DN10---DN800
2. Matching Accuracy Class: 0.5
3. Measurement Parameter: instantaneous flow, instantaneous flow rate
4. Record Parameter: cumulated gross Flow
5. Detection and Alarm Parameters: Fluid empty pipe detection alarm, excitation current detection alarm
6. Scaled Output Signal: Unit volume flow pulse
7. Communication Mode: RS485 (Modbus protocol), GPRS
8. Battery Working Time
Electromagnetic Flowmeter Converter: AC or DC and Battery (Customizing available if ordered);
Magnetic flow meters (Pipe size from 15-3000mm);
Magnetic flow meters parts (Flow tubes, electrodes, etc);
Other products connected with Magnetic flow meter, such as GPRS RTU, etc.