Corrosive Emg Flowmeter
1.Introduction and Application
High Quality Corrosive Emg Flowmeter is hallmarked by its high performance and reliability based on successful, field-proven technology. It is being widely used in industries such as petroleum, chemical engineering, iron and steel, food, electricpower, paper making, water treatment, petrochemical, medicine etc.
* Measurement depends on fluid density, humidity, temperature, pressure and conductivity.
* There is no obstructive in the conduit and no pressure drop, and the straight pipe required is relatively short.
* The sensor is equipped with the advanced processing technology that provides excellent immunity to negative pressure.
* LCD display of the converter makes it easy to read during daylight and in darkness.
* Parameters can be set up using infrared touch nubs no need to open the cover of the converter.
* Automatic alarm functions for selfdiagnosis, empty load test, high and low limit of flow, two-stage flow value, etc.
* It is applicable not only to general process, but also in tough applications such as mining, papermaking, pastry, etc.
* High pressure sensor with PFA liner is resistant to high pressure and negative pressure, and available to chemistry and corrosive solution.
3.Technical Performance Parameters
Accuracy:±0.5%,±0.3%or±0.2% are selectable
Electrode Type:General type ,scraper type and replaceable type
Electrode material:Stainless steel SUS316,Hastelloy C,Titanium,Tantalum Platinum iridium,
Stainless steel covered with tungsten carbide
Ambient Temperature:-25°C ~+ 60°C
Ambient Humidity:5~100%RH(relative humidity)
Medium Electrical conductivity:>=5u s/cm
It is being widely used in industries such as petroleum, chemical engineering, iron and steel, food, electricpower, paper making, water treatment, petrochemical, medicine etc.