plug in flow meter insertion type electromagnetic flowmeter
This electromagnetic flowmeter is a new type of flow meter developed on the basis of pipeline electromagnetic flowmeter.The installation is simple, can be with the pressure opening hole, has the absolute installation advantage and the price advantage.
* It is suitable for the detection of liquid flow with conductivity above 20cm. The change of conductivity does not affect the change of performance.
* The movable parts of the flowmeter are easy to install, the converter and sensor are interchangeable, freely changing the measuring range.
* The flow detection is only related to the depth of insertion,it is very versatile and can be connected with any standard secondary instrument.
* Liner material Teflon,PFA,F46,Neoprene,Polyurethane
* Electrode Type General type ,scraper type and replaceable type
* Electrode material Stainless steel SUS316,Hastelloy C,Titanium,Tantalum Platinum iridium,
Stainless steel covered with tungsten carbide
Nominal Pressure: 0.6-4.2Mpa (Special pressure can be made )
Accuracy: ±0.5 of the value displayed ,±0.3% or ±0.2% are selectable
Enviroment temperature: -25~60℃
Ambient humidity: 5-100%RH(relative humidity)
Output: 4~20mA pulse output RS485, HART, MODBUS.
Power supply: AC220V/ DC24V/ battery supply
Protection class: IP65,IP68(Optional)
Ex-proof Mark: ExmdΙΙBT4
The plug in electromagnetic flow meter is widely used for conducting liquid measurement and production automatic control in different industries including chemical engineering, chemical fiber, metallurgy, chemical fertilizer, paper making, water supply and drainage, wastewater treatment and agricultural irrigation.