Portable electromagnetic open channel flow rate / flow meter
The portable open channel flow meter/flow meter is a portable measuring instrument for flow rate/flow measurement in hydrological monitoring, agricultural irrigation, river flow monitoring, industrial sewage, municipal water supply and drainage, water and water resources, etc. The special ultra-micro power design scheme and all-digital signal processing technology make the meter measurement more stable and reliable, and the measurement accuracy is high. It can be widely used in occasion of hydrology, water conservancy, agricultural irrigation, water supply and drainage, etc.
• Micro power design, five dry batteries, continuous operation for 3 years.
• The meter can display multiple measurement parameters such as flow rate, instantaneous flow rate, cumulative total amount, and water level.
• The measuring sensor has no moving parts, no entanglement, blockage, and long-term reliable continuous operation.
• The display adopts high-definition backlight LCD display, full Chinese character menu display, easy to operate and easy to use.
• Various signal output types: pulse output, RS-232, RS-485, GSM/GPRS remote unlimited communication, etc.
• Data saving function, which can store up to 1000 sets of data, and the data storage time interval can be set arbitrarily and data query.
• Powerful, the meter can be used as a flow meter, or it can be used as an open channel flowmeter (access to the water level signal or input water depth, and then input the channel or channel data to achieve flow measurement); it can be used as a portable instrument. It can also be used as a stationary instrument. It can measure the flow rate and flow rate of open channels, culverts and rivers with different sections.
III: The main technical parameters
• Measurement accuracy: ±1.0%.
• Power supply mode: 5V dry battery power supply, continuous working time is 3 years.
• Communication method: RS-232, RS-485, GSM wireless data remote transmission (optional).
• Measurement range: Flow rate measurement is 0.01m/s~10m/s, channel width is ≤20m, channel depth is ≤20m, and slope coefficient is 0~10.
• Display mode: LCD large-screen LCD display, all Chinese display, can display flow rate, instantaneous flow, cumulative total, water level and other measurement data.
• Output signal: Pulse output 0.00001~1m3/P, can be set arbitrarily (passive optocoupler output); frequency output 1~1000Hz, can be set arbitrarily.
IV: Portable electromagnetic flow meter size
• Display size: 127×114×80 (mm)
• Flow sensor dimensions: Ø32×390
• Flow rate rod length: regular 1000mm × number of sections
(The flow rod length can also be made according to user requirements)
1. How large is the portable open channel flow rate instrument/flow meter?
A: The kit consists of a suitcase and a long strip bag with two one-meter measuring rods. The suitcase contains MGG/KL-DCB electromagnetic flow indicator, flow sensor, flow meter tail and other related equipment.
2. How long does the built-in battery last for this product without a power supply?
A: This is a 3.6V lithium battery powered portable measuring instrument that can work continuously for 80 hours on a single charge.
3. How does the flow meter charge?
A: There is a charging port on the upper end of the display. It is used to connect the charger to the internal battery of the electromagnetic flow display. You only need to connect our 5V charger with it, and electronic devices such as mobile phones and MP3s. The charging method is the same.