Waste Water Electromagnetic Flow Meter remote type
Remote Type Electromagnetic Flow meter is a kind of induction instrument designed by Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction to measure flow of conductive media in the tube. Which can realize local indication and output electrical current signal of 4-20mA which can be used to record, adjust and control.
* Simple structures, firm, no movable parts and long operation life.
* No intercepting fluid parts, no pressure loss and fluid clogging.
* No mechanical inertia, quick response and good stability, application in automatic examination, adjustment & controlling.
* Measuring accuracy not influenced by physical parameters such as style, temperature, viscosity, density and pressure.
* Higher protection level up to IP68.
* Multiple choices are available for the liner of converter and the material of electrode;
* Multiple choices of communications : RS485, HART, Modbus, etc
Suitable Fluid:Liquid with conductive ratio more than 5 μs/cm
Measuring Range:0.5~10m/s (extendable to 15m/s)
Accuracy:0.3% (Option), 0.5%, 1.0% of F.S.
Power:AC: 220V, 50-60Hz; DC: +24V(Option)
Communication Interface:RS-232; RS-485; HART
Operation Pressure:1.0MPa, 1.6MPa, 4.0MPa, 16MPa (Special)
Ambient Temperature:Sensor -40°C ~80°C. transducer -15°C ~50°C
Protection Ratings:Integral type: IP65. Remote type: sensor IP68, transducer IP65
Ground ring:316L (stainless steel), HC, Ti, Ta, Cu
4.products & stocks
Customizable is available according to your needs.
Any question please feel free to contact us.