4~20mA local display dust powder flow meter
Fully intelligent electrostatic powder flow meter for solid mass flow measurement in metal-enclosed pipes from a wide range of kg/h to t/h. The system is suitable for online monitoring of solids flow such as powder and dust for pneumatic conveying. Can be widely used in electric power, metallurgy, cement, pharmaceutical, chemical, food manufacturing and other industries.
The powder flowmeter is based on the theory of contact electrification of solid materials.
During the pneumatic conveying process, the powder will accumulate a certain amount of electric charge, which is caused by the transfer of charge caused by the continuous collision, friction and separation process between the powder particles and the particles.The sensor part of the electrostatic powder flowmeter is composed of a stainless steel short tube, a ring-shaped electrode and an insulating layer. Both ends of the short tube are connected to the pipeline through a flange, and the grounded metal tube wall acts as an electromagnetic shielding. When the charged particles pass through the measuring tube section, the sensor induces the charge number of the charged particles based on the electrostatic induction. The front circuit is connected to the sensor and amplifies the signal, and then calculated by the converter with the high-speed central processing unit core, and the flow is performed. The signal is converted to a standard current signal that is linear with the powder flow for flow control and regulation.
1. Suitable for the conveying process of pneumatic conveying device;
2. Intelligent design, which can measure almost all solid materials;
3. Integrated design, sensor, transmitter, display as one;
4. No throttling parts, no pressure loss during measurement;
5. Non-contact measurement, free from temperature, pressure and vibration.
main Technical parameters
Nominal pass DN (mm):
10, 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 400
Note: Special specifications can be customized
Flow direction: positive, negative, net flow;
Repeatability error: ±3% of full scale value
Temperature of the measured medium: -20–+260°C
Rated working pressure pipe type: ≤2.0MPa
1. Power plant boiler coal injection, pulverized coal quality, concentration, flow metering;
2. Power plant waste incineration power generation activated carbon flow detection;
3. Limestone powder flow measurement during pneumatic conveying;
4. Sodium phosphate flow monitoring;
5. Blast furnace coal injection flow detection.