1. Convenient installation: Radar level gauge installation generally adopts top installation mode, only need to reserve one installation interface at the top, saving equipment construction cost and construction time.
2. Long service life: The radar level gauge adopts non-contact measurement method, and the sensor does not directly contact with the medium to avoid corrosion and wear caused by the medium.
3. Meet the requirements of the health industry: Non-contact measurement method is adopted to avoid direct measurement with the medium; the sensor parts are made of 316L and PTFE.
4. Stable and reliable: There is no mechanical component in the radar level gauge, which avoids the failure of the traditional magnetic level gauge and pressure type liquid level gauge due to mechanical components and saves maintenance costs.
5. Strong versatility: The radar level gauge has a wide range of applications. When the conditions of use are within the conditions of this radar level gauge, the environment for use can be changed at will.