1. For the presence of particulate liquids, such as pulp or mineral fluids, they may stick to the electrodes and require frequent cleaning. If there are iron filings generally can not be measured, there are some foreign high-frequency electromagnetic flow meters can be measured.
2. There are generally viscous liquids selected scraper electrodes, or can clean the electrode, our company is rarely used.
3. Medium temperature, medium pressure, split transmission distance (generally not more than 100 meters), output signal, with no grounding ring, we now generally have a grounding electrode, generally do not have a separate grounding ring.
4. The electromagnetic flowmeter has IP65, IP68 whether it is integrated or split type.
5. Lining temperature: rubber is generally less than 70, PTFE is generally less than 130 degrees, occasionally 150 degrees no problem.
7. Electromagnetic flowmeter manufacturing standards: JB/T9248-2015, flange standards: GB/T9119-2000.
8. The electromagnetic flowmeter has a large power, less than 15W.
9. The electromagnetic flowmeter is powered by 24VDC, 220VAC, battery-powered. If the battery is powered, output: RS485, it may consume large power.