Gas vortex flowmeter installation environment requirements:
1. Avoid strong electrical equipment, high-frequency equipment, and strong switching power supply equipment as much as possible. The power supply of the meter is separated from these devices as much as possible.
2. Avoid the direct effects of high temperature heat sources and radiation sources. If it must be installed, it must be insulated and ventilated.
3. Avoid high humidity environment and strong corrosive gas environment. If it must be installed, ventilation is required.
4. Vortex flow meters should be avoided to be installed on pipes with strong vibration. If it must be installed, a pipe fastening device shall be installed at the upstream and downstream 2D, and an anti-vibration pad shall be added to enhance the anti-vibration effect.
5. The instrument should be installed indoors. It should be waterproof when installed outdoors. Pay special attention to bend the cable into a U shape at the electrical interface to prevent water from entering the amplifier casing along the cable.
6. There should be ample space around the instrument mounting point for wiring and scheduled maintenance.