Frequency Range: 26GHz
Dead Zone: 0.4m
Power Supply: 24VDC or 220VAC
Signal Output: 4-20mA with Hart or RS485 with Modbus
Conduit / Cable Thread: M20*1.5 or 1/2 NPT
Antenna: Rod or Bellmouth
Installation: Flange or Thread
Protection: Exia II CT6
High frequency liquid wave radar level meter
Radar Level Meter are 26G HF radar level meter, the maximum measuring
distance of which reaches 70 meters.The antenna can be further optimized and the
new-type microprocessor can process signal analysis of higher speed. So the meter
can be used for complicated measuring conditions of reaction still and solid material
1. Transmitting frequency as high as 26GHz
2. Non-contacting radar, no abrasion and contamination
3. Small-sized antenna for easy installation
4. Shorter wave length, better reflection achieved on inclined solid surface
5. Smaller dead zone, better results ensured even in cannikin measurement
6. Small beam angle and concentrated energy to avoid interferences.
7. Hardly influenced by corrosion and foam.
8. Hardly influenced by changes of steam vapor, temperature and pressure.
9. Hardly impacted by heavy dust.
10. High SNR to ensure performance even under fluctuation.
11. Choice for solid media and media with low dielectric constant.
Radar level meter antenna transmits narrow microwave pulse, which is top-down
transmitted through antenna. The microwave is reflected after contacting the surface
of measured medium and the signal is received by antenna system, then the part
transmitted to electronic circuit is converted into material level signal automatically.
(Because the microwave transmission is extremely rapid, so the round-trip time between
the objective and the receiver is almost instantaneous.)
Note: Make sure that the highest material level does not enter into measurement
|Application||Various highly-corrosive liquids||Liquid with temperature resistance, pressure-tolerance and slight corrosion||Storage tank of sanitation liquid, and highly-corrosive containers||Solid particles, dusts||Solid materials, process container or strong dust||Solid materials, process container or strong dust|
|Measuring range||20 m||30 m||20 m||30 m||70 m||70 m|
|Connection||Threads and Flanges||Threads and Flanges||Flange||Threads and Flanges||Universal Flanges||Threads and Universa lFlanges|
|Temp||-40~120 degree||-40~150 degree||-40~150 degree||-40~250 degree||-40~250 degree||-40~250 degree|