Follow these steps:
1. Observe whether the pipeline at the installation site meets the 5D after the first 10D and the distance from the pump 30D. (D is the diameter of the pipe)
2. Confirm the fluid medium in the pipeline and whether it is full.
3, confirm the pipe material and wall thickness (full consideration of the scaling of the inner wall of the pipe).
4, confirm the useful life of the pipeline, in the use of 10 years of pipeline, even if the carbon steel material, it is best to use plug-in installation.
5. After the first four steps are completed, you can confirm which sensor is used for installation.
6. Start entering parameters into the body to determine the installation distance.
7, very important: accurate measurement of the installation distance.
(1) The clip-on type can optionally install the sensor at an approximate distance, and then continuously tune the active sensor to achieve the best match of signal and transmission ratio.
(2) Insert a special tool to measure the installation point distance on the pipe. This distance is very important. It directly affects the actual measurement accuracy of the table. Therefore, it is better to perform multiple measurements to obtain higher accuracy.
8. Install the sensor, debug the signal, do waterproofing, return the signal cable, clear the waste on the spot, and install it.