External Mounted Tank Level Sensors
1. Range: up to 30 meters
2. Measurement dead zone: as low as 30mm
3. Anti-precipitation, even if there is a large amount of precipitation, it does not affect the measurement
4. Accuracy: Absolute measurement accuracy up to 1cm
5. Convenient installation: For the can, can be debug free
6. Medium: The liquid level gauge has no special requirements on the material of the liquid medium and the container, and adopts the explosion-proof design to meet the explosion-proof requirements and can be widely used.
7. Realize true non-contact measurement, making installation and maintenance simple and convenient
8. Relay output: Single point alarm or double point alarm output can be realized.
9. Measurement: The liquid level and the boundary can be measured simultaneously. Configurable analog, 485 and Modbus outputs for boundary or level
10. Display: Can choose to display and remote liquid level, percentage, volume, quality, etc.
11. After-sales: 7x24 hours free phone after-sales support
External Mounted Tank Level Sensors measuring principle:
Scope of application:
1. Spherical, vertical, horizontal and other shapes
2. It is required to have a probe installation space of 200mm in length, 200mm in depth and 300mm in height directly below the container.
3. There is no solid structure (transverse baffle, drain plate, column, stirring), etc. between the measuring probe installation position and the liquid maximum liquid level.
4. Tank bottom tank (with measuring probe position) ≤100mm
5. Tank bottom wall (with measuring probe position) without liner or gas interlayer
6. The tank bottom wall (with measuring probe position) is made of hard materials such as carbon steel, 16MnR, 304, 316, FRP, hard rubber, etc.
1. The measured liquid medium dynamic viscosity <50mPa·s (cP)
2. No serious deposits, crystals and self-polymerization of liquids
3. Liquid can't suspend a lot of solids and deposit a lot of sediment, can't be emulsion, can't have a lot of bubbles
4. The liquid to be tested is preferably a single liquid or a mixture of the mixture. If two or more non-phase solutions are formed, a clear interface is formed, and the instrument has to be specially set.
Temperature at the measured location
The temperature of the bottom wall of the container (with the position of the measuring probe) is determined by selecting the applicable probe. The normal temperature probe is at (-196 °C ~ 120 °C) and the high temperature is at (60 °C ~ 200 °C).
Host placement temperature, normal temperature type (-20 ° C ~ 70 ° C), low temperature type (-40 ° C ~ 70 ° C)
DC 24V ,AC 220V