High Temperature Pilot Pressure Level Transmitter
Product Display :
The high temperature pilot pressure level transmitter is a liquid level measuring instrument composed of a gas collecting cylinder, a pressure guiding tube and a sensor. When the air cylinder sinks into the liquid to be tested, the air in the air cylinder is subjected to the pressure of the liquid to be measured, and the pressure is transmitted to the sensitive component through the pressure of the pressure guiding tube to measure the liquid level change, and the sensor does not directly act on the measured medium.
The pressure-regulating liquid level gauge is not affected by media foaming, deposition, turbidity, etc., and has no moving parts. It is easy to install and maintain, and is suitable for liquid level measurement in metallurgy, electric power, papermaking, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
1. Unique design: pressure guiding structure
2. Particularly suitable for high temperature, medium and small range liquid measurement
3. Good stability: better than 0.2% FS/year
4. High medium temperature: -20～130°C
5. High reliability
6. Zero point, full scale adjustable
Material: stainless steel
Installation: thread /flange
Package / shipping: