guided wave storage tank radar transmitter gauge
Guided wave storage tank radar transmitter gauge with heat sink is a stable and reliable type guided wave radar level meter, suitable for liquid, especially for high temperature and high pressure environment.
*Suitable for the measuring of high temperature and high pressure liquid or sealed tank.
*With fault alarm and self-diagnostic function.
*Guided wave radar level instruments transmit power is very low, can be installed in a variety of metals, non-metallic container, harmless to humans and the environment.
*Customized is available here according to customers needs,housing color,material or technical indicators.
Antenna: signal pole antenna
Connection:flange / thread (optional)
Display:4 bit LCD
Power supply:DC24V/AC220V (2 wires/4 wires)
4. package & delivery
Standard export package,each unit has individual box and all boxes are packed in standard packages.
* Sun protection and rain protection measures should be taken during outdoor installation.
* Cannot be installed above the inlet.
* The meter cannot be installed in the middle of an arched or rounded tank top
* When there is an obstacle image measurement in the tank, a reflector should be added to measure normally.
* For a short tube with a diameter of 200mm or 250mm, a special flange with a "horn connection" is required.
* When the guided wave radar is installed on the plastic can, if the topping is also plastic or other non-conductive material, the instrument needs to be equipped with metal flange or metal plate.