Metal rotor flowmeters need to pay attention to the following matters when they are installed and used:
1. The metal rotor flowmeter must be installed vertically. The measured fluid flows through the conical tube from the bottom to the top. The import/export guarantees a straight pipe section with 5 times the diameter of the meter. For the newly installed pipeline, the pipeline should be flushed before installing the flowmeter. The
2. The valve should be installed upstream of the flowmeter, and the flow control valve should be installed at the downstream 5 to 10 times the diameter of the meter. For small-diameter instruments, filters should be installed upstream. If the measured medium contains magnetic substances, magnetic filters should be installed in front of the flowmeter. The
3, in order to facilitate the inspection and replacement of the flowmeter, when the instrument is installed, it is necessary to connect the bypass line. The
4. The metal rotor flowmeter needs regular cleaning, especially when the measured medium is dirty, the tube and float should be cleaned in time. The
5. Remove the top liner from the flow meter before installation. And check whether the cone is damaged, the float can move freely up and down, after the normal can be installed. The
6. The newly installed piping should be flushed.