Differential pressure transmitter with flange
Intelligent differential pressure transmitter use international advanced technology, a new type of intelligent instrument developed. This instrument uses microprocessor technology for temperature compensation.And nonlinear compensation, which greatly improves the measurement accuracy of the instrument, improves the temperature characteristics, and expands the amount.Added intelligent configuration function to further meet the high reliability and stability of industrial field instruments.The key components and components are imported, and the whole machine is factory tested after rigorous testing.
* High precision and high reliability.
* Solid components, plug-in electronic circuit boards, strong vibration resistance.
* Explosion-proof structure, all-weather use.
* The range, zero point and damping field are continuously adjustable.
* The indicating mechanism is completely isolated from the measured medium, has good sealing performance, high reliability and safe use.
* High-quality sensing with high sensitivity and fast response, accurately reflecting the subtle flow or static liquid level
Change, measurement accuracy is high.
* The single flange level transmitter has a large measuring range and is not limited by the height of the tank.
Output signal: 4-20mA+HART protocol
Ambient temperature: Normal type -40 to 85 °C
Process temperature: -40 to 104 ° C
Accuracy: Turndown ratio ±0.1 % FS, ±0.25 % FS
Power supply: 12 ~ 36VDC
Load impact: No load impact unless the supply voltage changes
1. A viscous medium or a medium that is easily crystallized at a high temperature;
2. A precipitating medium with solid particles or suspended matter;
3. The remote transmission device can avoid the mixing of different instantaneous media, so that the measurement result truly reflects the actual situation of the process change;
4. In applications where hygiene and cleaning requirements are high, such as in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries, not only does the transmitter contact the media to meet hygienic standards, but it should also be easily rinsed to prevent cross-contamination of different batches of media.
The transmitter can be mounted directly on the pipe or tank wall by a mounting flange.