Smart pressure transmitter local display
The pressure sensor diffuses a Wheatstone bridge on the monocrystalline silicon wafer. The measured medium is pressed to change the resistance value of the bridge wall (piezoresistive effect), and a differential voltage signal is generated. This signal is passed through a dedicated amplifier to measure the phase. The corresponding signal is converted into a standard analog signal.
Measuring medium : Liquid or gas
Rated range : -100kPa～0～100MPa
Output signal : 4~20mA HART communication
Working conditions : Medium temperature -40～85°C
Ambient temperature -40～85°C
Temperature compensation : -10～70°C
Seismic performance : 10g
Response frequency : Analog signal output ≤ 500Hz
Overall weight : 1500g
Protection level : IP65
The diamensions of smart pressure sensor transmitter(unit:mm)
* The installation of the device must be carried out without pressure and without power.
* The transmitter uses a diffused silicon oil-filled core that is strictly prohibited from measuring oxygen.
* When receiving the product, check that the package is intact and check that the transmitter model and specifications match the product you purchased.
* Vertical installation less than 0.03MPa (except gas exclusive), so as not to affect the measurement accuracy,
* In hydraulic systems, care should be taken to install the pressure port of the unit upwards (to facilitate gas discharge).
* When measuring steam or other high temperature media, be careful not to let the media temperature exceed the transmitter's operating temperature limit. If necessary, a cooling device is required.
* The sensor is a precision device. Please do not disassemble it when you use it, and you should not touch the diaphragm to avoid damage to the product.