Outdoor temperature transmitter sensor
The outdoor temperature transmitter product uses PT100 as the signal measuring component, and is automatically tested by computer. The laser temperature adjustment process is used to perform zero temperature and sensitivity temperature compensation in a wide temperature range. It is anti-jamming, high stability, high measurement accuracy, and is an ideal temperature measuring instrument in industrial automation.
Measuring medium: gas
Overall material: mounting part 45 steel galvanized
shell ABS engineering plastic
Total weight: 650 grams
Measuring range: -50~100°C
Supply voltage: 12~36VDC
Output signal: 4~20mA, RS485 (standard Modbus-RTU protocol)
Protection level: IP65
The parameters of the outdoor temperature transmitter sensor (unit:mm)
* The installation of the device must be carried out without power;
* Do not measure gases that are not compatible with the transmitter contact material;
* The bottom side of the temperature transmitter has a mounting plate that can be screwed to the bracket;
* Avoid installation in areas where heat transfer is easy and will directly cause temperature difference with the area to be tested. Otherwise, temperature measurement will be inaccurate;
* Try to stay away from high-power interference equipment to avoid inaccurate measurement, such as inverters, motors, etc.