Temperature Sensor 0-10v Output
This temperature Sensor is widely applied in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, power, light industry and textile, food industries etc; it could be used as a supporting device with coil instrument, digital instrument, recording instrument, regulators and computer etc. To constitute a measurement control system of various temperatures.
It consists of thermocouple, thermal resistance and temperature transmitter module, adopting two-wire system, with nonlinear calibration circuit, and can be used to directly measurement the temperature of liquid, gas media and special matter within -200C~+1600C during industrial process, converting temperature signal into current output signal of 4-20mADC which is linear to temperature signal, and sending to displayer, adjusting recorder or computer for total distributed control.
* Usually works with display instrument, recorder and electronic controller ;
* Live display, high temperature cable ,works well under high pressure low and high temperature ;
* Corrosion resistance, strong acid, strong alkali and strong oxidant resistance ;
* Sturdy and durable , good electrical insulation, long life span ;
* With very short thermal response time , fits all temperature controllers .
Sensor type: Pt100
Process temperature: -200~450℃
Output: 0~10V /4~20mA /HART/ Modbus
Process connection: thread / flange
Power supply: 24V/ 220V
This temperature Sensor is widely applied in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, power, light industry and textile, food industries etc;